Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Perfect Foundation Powder


Not many of us have that perfect, pore-less, cashmere textured skin that leaves all your girlfriends super jealous. Have you ever caught yourself just staring at a girl because you cannot even begin to fathom how she has such perfect skin? I have and I do it all the time. Pondering in my brain what I can use to get that perfect coverage without having my makeup look like I caked it on. Well, the mystery is over and I have discovered the SECRET to a perfect foundation that will make you believe was sprinkled with some kind of photo shop magic! I introduce you to “Mally’s Pore-less Perfection Glowing Foundation.” 

I have died and gone to makeup heaven with this product. A pressed powder foundation infused with SPF 20 and Tamanu (a Filipino folk remedy known for its soothing and healing properties) provides full coverage with a soft texture that will leave your skin looking radiant and pore-less.  The foundation comes with a non-latex sponge and soft brush for application versatility. For those tougher areas that need more concealment, simply wet the sponge, dab into powder and apply.

 If you’re a makeup brush junkie like me, you’ll love using the pro brush instead. Use circular motions when applying and you’ll create a glowing and gorgeous brightened complexion look. GENIOUS! Great foundation that is also customizable to one’s own personal preference! If you pray that your pores would finally take a hike and jump on someone else’s face, than this product is what you have been waiting for.  Who says real life photo shop doesn’t exist? Pore-less Perfection darlings!!!
As a special treat, Mally’s Makeup line and products can be purchased through QVC.com for a discounted price. This particular powder with sponge and brush included runs for about $42.00. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment